Please Support our Pauline's 13 mile walk

Our dear and treasured Pauline Thomas, honorary life member and sales person extraordinaire along with two friends from the Ross Walking Group have entered 'Walk The Wye' on 27th September.

This is a 13 mile sponsored walk organised by the Rotary Clubs of Ross on Wye, Monmouth and Chepstow, with 75% of funds raised going to Velindre Cancer Centre to fund Breast Cancer research and the other 25% to local charities.

If you would like to support Pauline and her friends, she has set up a fundraising page in accordance with the Walk the Wye guidelines.

Anyone can go to https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/PaulineThomas5 to sponsor them.

Thank you.

CONCERTS  /  NEWS  /  JOIN  /  SHOP  /  CONTACT  /  PRIVACY

  • Like us on Facebook
  • Join us on Twitter
  • Watch us on YouTube
  • See us on Instagram